Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Anime Ofcourse, a website for anime lovers. Find everything related to anime like Top 10 rankings, reviews, theories and much more. I try my best to make every post as informative and entertaining as possible so help me improve. Follow me on twitter.

Engage kiss: My first impression. Episode 2 release date.

 Engage kiss: My first impression. Episode 2 release date  Engage kiss is the new original anime Started airing from 3rd july. Its first epi...

 Engage kiss: My first impression. Episode 2 release date 

Engage kiss: My first impression. Best rom-com of the year?


Engage kiss is the new original anime Started airing from 3rd july. Its first episode is out and is looking very promising. I can see a lot of potential in it. So today we will be taking a deel look at its first episode and will discuss My first impression on Engage kiss and will it be the next big thing? Or it is just another anime created for filling pockets.

 So Let's see...

Basis information 

Engage kiss: My first impression. Best rom-com of the year?


Before starting any other thing, let's take a look at its basic info. Engage kiss is an original anime created by studio A-1 pictures. It is a Rom-com, supernatural anime. It is going to be a 13 episode anime created for promotion of "Engage kill" video game created by Square Enix. Engage kill is an action, RPG game that will soon be released for Android, iOS. Right now it is for pre-registration and after completion of the anime, the game will be released world wide. Both game and anime will follow the same story hence success of Engage kill depends on success of its anime, Engaged kiss. 


Plot/storyline 

Engage kiss: My first impression. Best rom-com of the year?


Story took place in bayron city, a floating city where some dengerous demons attack frequently called D-hazards. To exterminate these D-hazards, there are many private companies who bid in auction and the highest bidding company gets the contract to kill those demons. The main protagonist of the series Shuu, works in one of those companies but he is financially unstable hence a school girl named Kisara, works in his home and support him financially and she is also a demon who works in his company. She get powers when Shuu kisses her. Now how their relationship will go? Will they end up together? To know the answer, keep watching this unique rom-com anime till the end. 

My thoughts:- When I started watching it then I had no clue what this anime is going to be about and upon watching it for 5 minutes I guessed that this is going to be a normal slice of life anime when our main protagonist is dealing with poverty which do excites me but after the end of the episode I got mixed reaction. Cause its plot isn't that simple and is kinda unique so I am going to stick with it although that kiss was non-sense. Don't know why its creator made it like that. According to many people, this anime is like another anime named "Takt Op". I haven't seen that so I can't say it. In the end it seems promising and I am gonna follow this anime. 


Related:- 10 best romantic comedy animes


Animation 

Engage kiss: My first impression. Best rom-com of the year?


Just in first episode, the anime showcased its brilliant Animation and visuals. Character designs are beautiful especially if you will take a look at Kisara's demon form. That was just awesome. Also there was fight scenes in first episode and that was so smooth. No surprise, that's what we expect from a studio like A-1 pictures. If you are a sucker for animation then I will recommend you this anime cause if animation is that good in first episode then in the end it will get even better. 


Series pros and cons 

I know its only first episode but there are few points that say to me to follow this series while few tells me to drop it. 

Pros:- 

  1. Great animation
  2. Good fan servicing;) 
  3. Decent plot. 

Cons:- 

  1. The fact that it is an original anime with story similar to a video game gives me a bad feeling because stories in games aren't that great. 
  2. Till now, all characters except the main protagonist are females which is giving me the feeling of harem situations and love triangles which I really hate. 
  3. It has a trash power system like literally, main character need to kiss Kisara to activate her demonic powers. Just one question for the creator, "why?".


So above those are the pros and cons of the anime. What you think about it write it down in comment section.  


Engage kiss: My first impression. Best rom-com of the year?


Final thoughts 

Now it's time for my final thought. My first impression on this anime is positive. Although after finishing its first episode, I got mixed reaction but some points really impressed me and overall it looks promising. I don't think you need to use your much brain while watching this anime but if you have habit of using your brain while watching an anime then this anime might disappoint you. But if you like good animation and fan servicing and rom-com is your thing then you should check it out.

So have you finished watching first episode of Engage kiss? What are your thoughts about? Could this anime be the next big thing? Comment it down below.  


Episode 2 release date of Engage Kiss.


Its episode 1 released last Saturday i.e. 9th July at 23:00 according to IST and 17:30 according to GMT. So that means,

Engage kiss: My first impression. Episode 2 release date


Episode 2 of Engage Kiss will premiere on 16th July at- 

  • 23:00 Sat, July 16, IST
  • 17:30 Sat, Jul 16, GMT 
  • 18:30 Sat, Jul 16, London



=≈≠≈= 


Well that's it for today guys I hope you enjoyed reading it.  At last, don't forget to give us your valuable feedbacks to help us improve. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share our blogs with your friends. Subscribe to our blog through email and please keep visiting till then see you guys in the next post. 


Related:- Top 10 animes released in 2022


Disclaimer:- All External media used in this blog is owned by third parties and I don't own any of them but I am still using it cause it comes under fair use. If you have any problem then contact me through email.










No comments